12 May 2023

 Historietas ingénuas para aligeirar o fardo dos peregrinos (IV)

Four Catholic women are drinking coffee and discussing how important their children are. 

“My son is a priest”, the first one tells her pals. "Everyone calls him 'Father' when he walks into a room".

“Oh, my son is a Bishop”, says the second Catholic woman. "'Your Grace', people say whenever he walks into a room". 

“Oh, not to put you down, but my son is a cardinal”, the third Catholic woman remarks smugly. "People greet him with 'Your Eminence' whenever he enters a room". 

The fourth Catholic lady drinks her coffee quietly. The first three women ask her, “Well...?” She replies, 

“My son is a charismatic, 6’2”, hard-bodied male stripper. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'My God!...'”.

2 comments:

Ana Cristina Leonardo said...

Um peregrino de peso
https://www.lisboa2023.org/pt/artigo/primeiro-ministro-inscrito-na-jmj-lisboa-2023

João Lisboa said...

OMG!