06 January 2017

"I Panagiota (Pola) Roupa declare that I was and will be until I die an unrepentant enemy of the system. They have now put the child in the middle of this war and they punish him in order to get revenge against me. They have kidnapped my child and I don't know where he is since our arrest in the early morning.


We are at war, it is true. But them fighting against my child, by not allowing me or other close relatives to see him and by threatening to send him to an institution, is the most despicable act in this war. Those who are in the state apparatus are worms because they are fighting against a 6 year old child. And I want to state that I have now begun a hunger and thirst strike to demand that the child is given to my mother and my sister. As for me I will remain the enemy until I die. And I will never yield. Long live the revolution!"

2 comments:

zeromilhoes said...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4096538/Worst-NHS-week-15-years-Elderly-patient-dies-35hr-wait-hospital-trolley-besieged-Es-shut-doors-42-times-leaving-nurses-tears.html

João Lisboa said...

O NHS nunca foi coisa que se recomendasse.