30 April 2019

(apesar de em atraso) Dizer que o primeiro-ministro de Israel é judeu e que o Trampas é imbecil, é politicamente incorrecto porquê? Shame on you, "New York Times"!...



"I'm Jewish (from both sides of family tree, and we lost many family members to the Holocaust and pogroms), and I just saw the cartoon. I think it's an accurate portrayal of the relationship between Bibi and Trump. I don't perceive it is an anti-Semitic trope at all. I do think that the caricature of Bibi's face isn't great, so it may be confusing for readers who don't recognize the Israeli leader. I'm also a progressive and I despise the way Netanyahu has moved Israel to the extreme right, and the fact that he doesn't acknowledge the opinions of the many centrists and progressives in his own country. He and Trump deserve each other. History will not look kindly upon them. I think the cartoon implies that, too" (da caixa de comentários do "NYT")

1 comment:

Táxi Pluvioso said...

Se ele se chamasse Jackie nada disso sucederia:

My name would be Antonio
And all my bridges I would burn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKtZf62BQzM