13 October 2015
12 October 2015
Food For Thought (XXXI)
11 October 2015
10 October 2015
"The Romanian minister of Transport visits his counterpart in Russia. He is surprised to see the luxurious house and his rich lifestyle, much more than one would expect for a party member of his rank.
- How do you manage? he asks.
The Russian minister takes him to the window and asks:
- Do you see that bridge over there?
- Well, that bridge cost one hundred million rubles. And from such a large sum a little bit comes my way…
A few years later the Russian minister returns the visit. The Romanian minister has an even more lavish lifestyle. The Russian asks:
- How do you manage?
- You see that bridge over there?
- What bridge?
- Well, that bridge too cost one hundred million lei"
09 October 2015
08 October 2015
Todo o apoio ao movimento