25 October 2016

Pussy Riot - "Straight Outta Vagina" 
(feat. Desi Mo & Leikeli47)
 
"Pussy Riot celebrate the vagina in lyrical riposte to Trump"

Does your vagina have a brand?
Let your vagina start a band
If your vagina lands in prison
Then the world is gonna listen

My vagina is tough and dangerous
Shaking up the major labels
Vagina gonna take the stage
Cuz vagina’s got a lot to say

Don’t play stupid
Don’t play dumb
Vagina’s where you’re really from
(Where you from?)
(Where you from?)

Vagina gonna win the race
Vagina gonna play in space
Vagina gonna top the charts
Vaginas fill your shopping carts

Vaginas in the art museum
And people buying tickets just to see ‘em
Put your pussy on a diet
Then paparazzi gonna start a riot

Don’t play stupid...

 V.A.G.I.N.A.
We got pussy for days
Back up, pussy don’t play
First they come and then they stay

You gon’ always gonna find it when you need it
You gone’ always come back and repeat it
Oh, cuz you know where home is
Go down like you know what dome is

Woah now man I’m losin focus
Va jay jay on hocus pocus
Don’t act like you don’t notice
Girls run it like U.S. Open
Throw a fit right now (right now)
Put up a fist right now (right now)
Cuz you the shit right now (right now)
Probably acting like a bitch right now

Don’t play stupid...

 My pussy my pussy
Is sweet just like a cookie
It goes to work
It makes the beats
It’s CEO, no rookie
From senator to bookie
We run this shit, go lookie
You can turn any page, any race, any age
From Russia to the states
We tearing up the place

I rip shit like Sinead O’Connor
I wear my vag as a badge of honor
I take pride in the way we rise
One love to Maya Angelou, the 8th world wonder
How we do it all sometimes I wonder
I could play nice so I can bring that thunder
So sad I gotta end right here
But this vagina gotta go make them numbers

Don’t play stupid...
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uma ode à vagina?
Que horrendo.
Preferível um pénis, sem dúvida um órgão mais belo e completo.

Ana de Vila Real

João Lisboa said...

I beg to differ.

alexandra g. said...

Cale-se, Ana de Vila Real, isto é um roubo, Ó da Guarda!
(ai se t'apanho, JBG!)

João Lisboa said...

:-)))))))