"The Romanian minister of Transport visits his counterpart in Russia. He is surprised to see the luxurious house and his rich lifestyle, much more than one would expect for a party member of his rank.
- How do you manage? he asks.
The Russian minister takes him to the window and asks:
- Do you see that bridge over there?
- Well, that bridge cost one hundred million rubles. And from such a large sum a little bit comes my way…
A few years later the Russian minister returns the visit. The Romanian minister has an even more lavish lifestyle. The Russian asks:
- How do you manage?
- You see that bridge over there?
- What bridge?
- Well, that bridge too cost one hundred million lei"