04 February 2010

MODESTO CONTRIBUTO PARA O ENTENDIMENTO
DA SITUAÇÃO POLÍTICA PORTUGUESA ACTUAL




They are playing a game. They are playing at not
playing a game. If I show them I see they are, I
shall break the rules and they will punish me.
I must play their game, of not seeing I see the game.


JILL I am frightened
JACK Don’t be frightened
JILL I am frightened to be frightened when you
tell me I ought not to feel frightened

frightened
frightened to be frightened
not frightened to be frightened

not frightened
frightened not to be frightened
not frightened to be not frightened



JILL I’m upset you are upset
JACK I’m not upset
JILL I’m upset that you’re not upset that I’m
upset you’re upset
JACK I’m upset that you’re upset that I’m not
upset that you’re upset that I’m upset,
when I’m not.

JILL You put me in the wrong
JACK I am not putting you in the wrong
JILL You put me in the wrong for thinking you
put me in the wrong.

JACK Forgive me
JILL No
JACK I’ll never forgive you for not forgiving me

(R.D. Laing, Knots, 1970)

(2010)

2 comments:

nick name rick said...

proponho a via bill orcut para resolver os velhos problemas levantados por philip massinger em "a new way to pay old debts". perdoe-se-me a tendência minúscula para o valter.

João Lisboa said...

Ora cá está:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_New_Way_to_Pay_Old_Debts